Thursday 14 July 2011

Laos Airlines

laos airlines_4="laos airlines"
Thai Visa entering and re-entering - 30 day limit?

I am leaving for Thailand in mid July and I won't be returning until the beginning of September, and I will be flying back home from Bangkok. But during my month and a half long sta I am planning to spend time in Cambodia and Laos so there is no real need for me to pay to get a tourist visa as I will be exiting and re-entering the country twice. But looking at the official rules it says I must either have a Thai tourist visa or if not I must have an airline ticket leaving Thailand within the 30 days when I first arrive. I am not sure what to do, how am I supposed to prove I am leaving Thailand to go into Laos and Cambodia.

Anyone with any advice I would be very grateful.


It would usually be the airlines that will check for a round trip ticket not immigrations. Even with that airlines don't do it most of the time. In your case you have a round trip ticket, the dates doesn't matter as long as you have your round trip ticket your Ok.

As for your trips to Cambodia and Laos just keep in mind that the visa exempt rules are 30 days if you arrive in Thailand by air and 15 days if you arrive into Thailand by a border crossing.

Also on your plane trip here you will be given an arrival/departure card to fill out. You need to fill out both the arrival and the departure portion of this card and this will show when you leave Thailand to go to Cambodia or Laos.


Lao Airlines Xian MA60 landing @ Seim Reap, Cambodia








laos airlines
laos airlines
laos airlines

No comments:

Post a Comment