Saturday 30 May 2009

Laos Trekking

laos trekking_3="laos trekking"
solo travelling first time - where shall i go?

Your Open QuestionShow me another »
Solo travelling for first time - where should i go?
Hi, i need help. I am going to take a week off and i am looking to go solo travelling for the first time. However i dont know where i can go for solo travelling for a week. I was thinking US but a week is not good enough for us. that has to be at least two weeks if im going to explore the US. Other options are italy, egypt, laos or peru. But i cant seem to decide. Can any of you guys tell me where i can go? dont say india cos im going trekking in india in july or dont say france, germany or london (i live in london)

Help a brother out guys, any ideas.


Manual Antonio State Park in Costa Rica or for that matter any place along the west or east coast of Costa Rica where there are places to stay. The scenic beauty and wildlife are spectacular. There is also another place that has what you want and that is the north island of New Zealand. Were you into bicycle riding you can travel all over the island and stay in hostels along the way and meet people and experience some of the most scenic areas on earth. Were your choice to be New Zealand you will not be disappointed and you may even want to move there as it absolutely a very beautiful place to live and visit. I visited both the north and south islands of New Zealand and found the North to be the most beautiful, but there are also parts of the south island to be beautiful as well. Back in 1987 I wanted to go somewhere for a scenic and adventurous vacation and I chose Nepal and I trekked to remote villages on a 19 day trek that began in Kathmandu and returned to Kathmandu. After Nepal I went to Bangkok, Thailand and saw most of the Buddhist temples in Bangkok and found the Thai people to be very friendly. I had trouble with the food though as they put hot spices on almost everything and my mouth had a hard time keeping food inside to chew before swallowing it so often times I just put the food in my mouth and swallowed it without chewing it. The experience of trekking in Nepal is to me the experience of a lifetime and one I will never forget. I traveled with a group and we had porters to carry everything who also set up camp and prepared meals for us. The Nepalese people are loving and caring and they invited us into their homes as we came into the villages. The scenery is fantastic as one goes through rain forests and climbs high mountain passes that bring the full experience of the Himalayas into reality while marveling at the magnificence and grandeur this space ship we call Earth has to offer. Enjoy and experience life and you will be find adventure whenever you close your eyes and think about the places you have visited as I am doing right now with extreme joy and happiness that I made the decision to be adventurous and live life to the fullest. I am a 70 year old man and I am as fit as I was when I was in my 30's because I live life to the fullest and take care of my body and my mind. This is the secret to living a long life and it is too bad that more people haven't learned how to live life to the fullest and live a long and healthy life rather than make choices that will shorten their lives. Be adventurous and grab life by the hand and run with it and you will find happiness beyond your wildest dreams. You are a child now and so am I even though I am 70 years old because I am young at heart.


Laos Trekking Adventure - Kuang Si Waterfall "Fair Trek" hike









laos trekking
laos trekking

No comments:

Post a Comment