Sunday 5 December 2010

Laos Holiday

laos holiday_5="laos holiday"
Cannot make up my mind if I want to travel to South America or Asia?

BEFORE ANSWERING THIS QUESTION, PLEASE READ ALL OF THE BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a student and I want to go on a gap year. To be honest, I don't care if it is not too educational. I am doing it to have the time of my life and have an amazing experience on holiday.

I could either go to the Carribean and South America and I will go to Florida, Mexico, Belize, Grenada, Grenadines, Polynesia and Brazil. I may also go to other countries in the Carribean.

Or I could go to Asia (mainly south east Asia). I know a lot of people who just think Asia is horrible, but have a look at some of these places on google images and youtube before commenting and you may think differently. I could go to Thailand (look at Maya Bay on google images and youtube), Malaysia, Cambodia, possibly Laos, possibly Papa New Guinea (type in Papa New Guinea beach), possibly Phillipines. Have a look at these countries beaches... they are amazing!


Most of the people who think that Asia is horrible have never been there!

I would say: Go for Asia!
You will encounter a lot more cultural diversity.


Laos - jamie and richard.wmv









laos holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment