Monday 1 June 2009

Hostels Laos

hostels laos_3="hostels laos"
travel hair?

I'm going to south east asia (thailand. cambodia and laos) and don';t know what to do with my hair. Its quite long and cause i'm on a budget and backpacking I can't spend alot of money gettiong it braided.
What should I do with my hair, as I'll often be in dodgy hostels or treking.
Any other travelk advise for women would be great


This is what I always do with my har - it's super easy, you can style wet or dry and it looks great:

Take the top front piece of hair (your bangs or where bangs would be) and pin it back on top in a mini pompadour by pushing it foward a bit and pinning with two bobby pins, crossed. Pull the rest of your hair back in a semi-high, messy bun and pull it a little so it kinda sticks out. Done!

Take clothes that don't wrinkle easily and leave some empty room in your suitcase/backpack for anything you may want to bring back with you.

Have fun!!!!


Vientiane, Lao Peoples Dem Rep and surroundings traveler photos - TripAdvisor TripWow









hostels laos
hostels laos

No comments:

Post a Comment