Monday 1 June 2009

Laos Vacation

laos vacation="laos vacation"
Driving from Chiang Mai to Udon Thani

I will be joining friends on a 'road trip' in September 2008 and plan on driving from Chiang Mai to Udon Thani - then onto Vientiane in Laos. I have been looking at maps of Thailand and there doesn't seem to be a direct route to Udon. Can anyone tell me what the drive is like and how long the drive is because I don't fancy spending all of my vacation in a car!


I did it once and didn't really enjoy it. The road goes through the mountains and is really curvy. The trip takes about 10 hours.
If I had it to do over I would take the cheap flight, but I tend to get car sick on curvy roads.


Laos Vacation 2010 - Cruisin' around Vientiane, Laos [1/3]









laos vacation
laos vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment