Friday 18 September 2009

Laos Accommodation

laos accommodation_4="laos accommodation"
How much money will I need to take to Asia and when is the best time to travel?

I'm planning a trip to asia (thailand, cambodia, vietnam, laos) for around 2 months+ next year. I'm looking at reasonable budget style accommodation, just as long as its safe and clean. When is the best time to travel and how much money would I require to live comfortably and bring home a few souvenirs?


Hi,

Food and accommodations are pretty cheap in Asia. For budget traveling, I would say $2000-2500 should be enough. I recommended that you don't bring a lot of cash with you. Just bring travel checks or you can always use your debit card in most places. October - December is the best time to travel to Asia and the weather is perfect during that time. If you need info about Laos visit http://www.laos411.com/. Have a great time!


"Slow boat to Loas" Vanessaanddan's photos around Pakbeng, Lao Peoples Dem Rep









laos accommodation
laos accommodation

No comments:

Post a Comment