Wednesday 23 September 2009

Holidays Laos

holidays laos_2="holidays laos"
Where in the world should I visit for 3 weeks?

Ok basically during my gap year (last year) I spent all of my time in Europe and the USA, I took in all there is to see in Europe as well as going snowboarding in the Alps, and did alot of the states including the Hawaiian islands for 4 weeks. Having gone to uni and heard alot about peoples trips to SE Asia I felt that I may have missed out on something incredible. Im looking to go on holiday for a good three weeks in september before I go back to Uni, and am considering mainly asia (vietnam, thailand, malaysia, laos, cambodia, india etc) and South America (brazil, argentina, bolivia, chile, mexico etc). I have already visited australia before and have seen a lot of the Caribbean as well as seeing north africa. Any suggestions of what I should do, where i should go and for how long would be appreciated!


If I were you I would go to Bodrum. It has lovely, long and clean beaches, sun, clear sea, surf, rafting and other water sport opportunities, scenic beauties, great night life, a lot of historical places, traditional bath, traditional food, traditional music, traditional dance etc and it’s cheaper than the holiday resorts of other European countries.

You may watch videos and find useful info about Bodrum at http://magnificentturkey.weebly.com/bodrum.html


Cycling Laos









holidays laos
holidays laos

No comments:

Post a Comment