Saturday 12 December 2009

Laos

laos_8="laos"
Can I enter Thailand from Laos on Monday after staying in Laos over the weekend?

I have a one-year non-immigrant visa for Thailand. I'm heading to Laos this weekend because I have to leave the country every 90 days. I want to get my 3-month stamp.

If I'm out of the country during the weekend, can I re-enter Thailand on Monday or do I have to wait until Tuesday?


You have to leave the country and re-enter the country. There is no law that says you have to stay outside the country for a certain period of time.

You can go across the border and come right back into Thailand and you will re-enter Thailand. But Vientiane may be worth seeing for a weekend or so. If you get bored just come right back to Thailand.

Have fun!


Laos villages struggle with life after opium









laos
laos

No comments:

Post a Comment