Sunday 6 March 2011

Laos Girls Pictures

laos girls pictures="laos girls pictures"
Should I be mad at this?

Okay.. so I was just on Facebook the other day. I was looking at one of my friend's status and I commented on it.. and later a girl [ her cousin] said " Is that the girl I was texting to on your phone? Shes pretty." [My friend has my name as "RayRay" on her phone and is also my middle name on my FB because alot of my friends call me that. So I clicked on her profile and went to her pictures.
Underneath a picture she had "Rules of a Laos Parent".. not sure why though. One of them said "Mexicans/African-Americans are all gangsters and should be avoided" that kind've got me pissed off because well I'm black.. and I don't know any gangsters/wanna-be gangsters [ it's not 2006 anymore].It's like SOME Asian parents admire white people for some odd apparent reason.

My friends tell me I'm too senstive and stuff..but I don't know. I consider my Laos friend one of my best friends, and so does she. Do you think I had a reason to be mad or should not let it bother me?


Don't listen to your friends, you know who you really are not them. If you feel offended deep down then definitely yea you should be mad.


BEAUTIFUL LAO /MODELS & LAO GIRLS.1









laos girls pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment