Monday 4 April 2011

Laos Airport International

laos airport international="laos airport international"
Singaporean in Bolivia (advice needed)?

Hello there,

I would like to gain some advice from those with travelling experience around South America (especially Asians, I'm Singaporean).

I require a 'visa without authorization' to enter Bolivia.

Can I apply for this visa at La Paz international airport? Or any other border gantries from Peru? I've seen it work that way for some American/European backpackers in Laos and Vietnam.

Wondering if it works the same way in South America. :(


I do not believe you can obtain a visa when you enter at La Paz. Here is a web site that will take care of it. http://www.boliviaweb.com/invest/tourism_visa.htm#visaconsult


Airport Chronicles - LAO (Laoag International Airport) Laoag, Ilocos Norte - January 2010









laos airport international

No comments:

Post a Comment