Friday 2 April 2010

Education Laos

education laos="education laos"
Demographic Transition Model.?

I would like to know what stage the following countries are in the DTM(demographic transition model.)

Kenya
Sierra Leone
San Marino
Macedonia
Barbados
Haiti
Israel
Yemen
Sri Lanka
Nepal
Singapore
Laos

I just want to check my answers and make sure that they are right. If you want you can include why it is in that stage, to help my better my education. (: thank you
Aha, Thank you so much Rob. (:


2
1
3
3/4
3
1/2
3/4
1
1/2
2
4/5
1/2

Roughly, it's worth noting that some countries might be in stage 4 in one part and 3 in another for example, last time i do your homework for you ;)


Nam Theun 2 Hydropower Project in Laos - Access to Education









education laos

No comments:

Post a Comment