Thursday 15 April 2010

Lao Temple

lao temple="lao temple"
What are some traditional songs played at Asian parties?

I've been to many parties and Lao New Year celebrations. This weekend I went to an engagement party for a Cambodian friend of mine, and later to a party at a temple in an Asian village. There is this song I really like and I heard 4 times throughout the day, and none of my Asian friends know the name of it. They just said they have been dancing to it since they were young. It's got a sort of dance beat to it, and it's a guy singing. Of course, I have no clue what he's saying. I'm not sure exactly what type of song it is, since I heard it at a Cambodian party, then later a party with laotian, vietnamese, and other various Asian ethnicities mixed. Does anyone have any ideas of songs that could possibly be the one I want to download?


yeh desh hai veer -jawano ka.,


Boon Pha Pah Samakee Lao Temple Phouthasamakee of Elgin, IL..









lao temple

No comments:

Post a Comment