Wednesday 11 August 2010

Airlines Laos

airlines laos="airlines laos"
whats the best travel site to find the cheapest airfare to asia?

looking for the lowest airfare to (vientiane, laos) from (san francisco, cali) looking for (roundtrip fare under $1200)

**i tried orbit.com, pricelines.com, cfares.com and among 4-5 others...price range between $1500-$2000..thats way too high!!!

i understand that oil prices are sky high forcing airlines to sky high their prices...but help!!!!

I wanna travel on october 1st -jan 3rd.
is this best time to travel or what?


I'm happy to try my strategies and methods for you, but *when* do you need to travel? Please update your question with this very important detail. I'll check back to complete my answer for you.

===== ok, thanks for adding dates

If you could be just a little bit flexible, cheapest I see is $1545 USD r/t total with all taxes and fees. This leaves Sep 30 and back on Jan 5. (Your exact dates are $300 more currently). This found with consolidator CheapOAir.com.

I also checked for low-cost air services at VTE, and see that Air Asia fly from Kuala Lampur quite cheaply -- $49 USD r/t around your dates. So, I checked SFO and surrounding airports (OAK, SJC, SMF) to KUL with BookingBuddy (link below) and found $984 via Cfares.com (free "gold" membership). Add the $49 Air Asia fare, be very careful to allow plenty of time between flights, and you're doing this trip for $1033.


Lao Airlines - Wattay Domestic Airport November 2010









airlines laos

No comments:

Post a Comment