Thursday 24 February 2011

Pictures Laos

pictures laos="pictures laos"
Im half asian(laos/German). people say I dont look asian? (picture)?

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c279/EmoXBang/l_db77b07289ef85941f1bf73a54ccfc-1.jpg

yes, those are contacts.
guess I should get clear contacts than or wear some really cute glasses that fit my facial structure than XD
lol to the comment about the "Over the head shot"
no im not hiding anything, i'd want people to focus on my face and nothing else <.<


OMG You're soo lucky you're mixed!!! I would love to be like that since all the mixed people I know have like super unique faces and they're super pretty, like you!! :) I would have never thought you were asian though cuz for some reason I thought you looked kinda Caucasian! LOLz


Great Lao Rock Music, Great pictures. All Lao N Thai will enjoy this video









pictures laos

No comments:

Post a Comment