Sunday 31 January 2010

Asia Laos

asia laos="asia laos"
i want to travel to asia(thailand, laos, cambodia, vietnem)then to australia-but i am terrified of spiders!?

can someone who has travelled to these places please tell me if you have had many encounters with spiders as i don't think i will be able to go on my trip if i will be seeing spiders often..thank you! - i will hyperventilate and possibly die if i see a spider any larger than a penny!
in specific i'm just more scared in finding one where i will be staying/sleeping.. is it common for spiders to go into the buildings?


I guess it's your choice either death or stay at home, because these countries do have spiders and I've seen some big ones in my time here.


R-16 South East Asia 2011 Final - Laos Lao Bang Fai (Left) vs Taiwan Formosa Crew (Right)









asia laos

No comments:

Post a Comment