Friday 10 September 2010

Laos Backpacker

laos backpacker_3="laos backpacker"
Backpacking in Asia. Is this do-able? Tips?

Hi. I'm planning on backpacking around Asia for about 3 months or 4 months. For now, I've very roughly planned out what I want to do. But I just want some advice from experienced backpackers out there.

I'm from Australia. So I'm flying first to Singapore. From there:

Malaysia (KL), Thailand, Laos then Hanoi. From Hanoi I was planning on catching a train to Beijing. Then travel down to Hong Kong. From Hong Kong, fly to Cambodia. Then fly back to Singapore. Then fly back to Darwin, Australia where i'll catch the Ghan train to Adeliade. Then go home...

How much do you think the whole trip will cost me? Any tips, advice and suggestions will be most welcome.

Thank you!


Tips and suggestions ...
www.travelfish.org
www.virtualtourist.com


Alex's Trip to Laos - Part 2 April 2010 - Vientiane









laos backpacker
laos backpacker

No comments:

Post a Comment