Tuesday 28 September 2010

Laos Tourist

laos tourist_2="laos tourist"
What must all be figured in planning a trip from Omaha Nebraska to Los Angeles, California?

Just getting a head start on planning a trip from Omaha, Nebraska to Laos Angeles, California. I NEED to talk to California people. I know nobody there! The trip will be for two weeks and it'll be my girlfriend and me, both adults, both with money, but we need prices for plane tickets, lodging, we're not tourists, we just want to scope out a city in California for a possible move. Anything worthwhile that I should know, please answer, comment, give advice. Thanks so much.


You can find prices for airline tickets and lodgings by doing web searches. I've traveled to many places and was always able to find hotel and airline information, even making my reservations online.

Try http://www.expedia.com/

also, the website of the airline(s) that go to Los Angeles from the city you'll be flying from. I do this because they are reliable and sometimes have the best deals.

And the websites for some of the chain motels like Best Western, Holiday Inn, Super 8, and Motel 6.


Laos Tourist









laos tourist
laos tourist
laos tourist

No comments:

Post a Comment