Sunday 28 November 2010

Visit Laos

visit laos_3="visit laos"
How difficult is it for someone from Laos to visit me in the USA? How about for her to go to school?

My dear friend in from Laos. She is a student at the University of Laos. I have visited her and her family in Laos a few times and I would love for her to visit me. (My treat, of course) How hard it is for her to get a visa? What about if she would like to go to school in the USA? Has anyone ever done this and how difficult was it? (I am an English as a Second Language teacher - I met her when I was there volunteer teaching. I would happily sponser her...) THANKS!!


everything is possible if you put your mind into it and for you to do that, you have to go to the immigration website and see what would be needed so she can get a visa. here is the link and hope it can help you.

http://www.greencardplus.com/visa_f1.html


Popular place to visit in Laos.wmv









visit laos

No comments:

Post a Comment