Wednesday 3 November 2010

Information On Laos

information on laos="information on laos"
What should I see or do in Laos?

In October I'll be there for two weeks with my girlfriend. We like to find our own places and do our own exploring. But I don't want to miss out on your gems of information if you've been there before. I like pretty much everything - beaches, countryside, mountains, food, nightclubs, sport, festivals, history and 'culture.' Any tips? Thanks :]


Hmm you should know that Laos is landlocked, thus there's no beaches.

As what I heard, the most famous places are:

The Giant jar site:
http://www.loupiote.com/photos/2722147824.shtml

Naga Fireball: Very interesting and amazing, the red-orange light just pop out of Mekong River from nowhere...

source:When and Where can I see it: The Naga fireballs (which the locals call bung fai paya nak) routinely appear around the night of Wan Awk Pansa in October on the Mekong River in Thailand and Laos.

http://thejetpacker.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/naga-fireballs.jpg


Luang Prah Bang: The ancient royal lao palace.


From Thailand to Lao with Buffalo Tours - Preview Spot









information on laos

No comments:

Post a Comment