Saturday 22 January 2011

Laos New

laos new_2="laos new"
What's the best way to recharge my iPod while traveling in Asia?

I will be traveling for 2 months. I will only have access to internet cafe computers on an unpredictable basis, so charging from a computer using my USB cable is a little impractical. I will be in Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Singapore, so getting outlet adaptors for all those countries also seems impractical. Also, do iPods adjust for different voltage automatically the way new laptops do, or would I need to get a voltage adaptor too? I'd especially like to hear from people who have actually used an iPod on a long-term trip through Southeast Asia.


I went to Singapore and Malaysia last year. I brought my video iPod with me and also a USB power adapter. Didn't have any problem charging the iPod with it at the hotels, so I don't think you'll need a voltage adaptor either. And most hotels these days can provide you with outlet adaptors, assuming you'll be staying at the hotels. If not, then, yeah, you just have to bring outlet adaptors with you. :)


Khaen 2011 Boon Pi Mai Lao New Year Stockton หมอแคน









laos new

No comments:

Post a Comment