Tuesday 16 February 2010

Luang Prabang

luang prabang_4="luang prabang"
whats the best way to get from Chang Mai to Vientiane?

Hi Im backpacking at the end of the year, flying into Bangkok and working my way north to laos. (2 spend some time in Vientiane then luang prabang)
I was thinking of catching a train from Bangkok to either Chang Mai or Chang Rai after that I'm stuck so any suggestions would be really helpful
Thanks

oh and I'm a uni student so it would be on a budget


Take a bus from Chang Mai is about 1700B only. check the tour shop at Tapae Gate in Chang Mai . I was in Chang Mai many times about 12 x so i know.A bus is better becos is faster & more comfortable generally then train.Hotel in Chang Mai is as cheap as 99B only if u know where. but i know.it is near chiangmai gate a inn call Happy family or some thing like that . is green in colour.


I have many Thai friends too. Remember never trust a taxi driver in BKK.becos u don't speak Thai. I am a asian & Thailand is my hot spot so this country is a pardise and also a hell for some.

Becareful of HIV too. & women there will take $ out of u just becareful.


Kouangsi Waterfall near Luang Prabang, Laos









luang prabang
luang prabang
luang prabang

No comments:

Post a Comment