Thursday 18 February 2010

People Of Laos

people of laos="people of laos"
How can two people be a couple when they can hardly speak the same language?

I am referring to expats or those who go on vacation to Thailand and end up falling for or even marrying someone Thai. I am guessing the one who is Thai is the lady and not the guy. Is there even a case of a Thai guy with a foreign lady?

Anyways, how can they be together if they can hardly communicate? I suppose one or the other will know simple phrases, but it must still be rather difficult. I am of mixed ancestry, one of them being Lao. I can understand Lao, and can speak it....in a decent manner (imagine a newly arrived Hong Kong person in the U.S....they can speak English, but it's broken) Even though I could communicate in Laos, and most of Thailand, I found it very frustrating and often referred back to English.....


try it you may like it. again i think your worried to much about the little things.


Radio28









people of laos

No comments:

Post a Comment