Thursday 25 February 2010

Maps Of Laos

maps of laos="maps of laos"
I am an ABT american born taiwanese! anyone else offended because of being called an american born CHIINESE!?!?

I am an american born taiwanese. I take pride in that. taiwan is not part of china. I was in a geography class and it didn't even put taiwan on the map!! Is there anyone else out there who is an american born taiwanese? have you been called chinese before? Or maybye u r from laos. have you been called chnese?please reply. I hope that I am not the only one being offended or stereotyped. (the only ones that get the taiwanese part are my fellow abt's).


I'm half chinese.

Yeah I know what you mean.... I think it is just out of ignorance that people often mistake japanese, taiwanese, or any other east asian people as "chinese". However, I don't think this should be taken as offence - I think people just simply don't know.


3D Map to Patoo Industries









maps of laos

No comments:

Post a Comment