Thursday 18 March 2010

Lao Shan Ruby

How do I get this stuff!?!?

Okay, on Monster Hunter Freedom 2, I have a list of things I need to have. Anyone who can answer me, PLEASE DO IT!!!

-Red Lao Quest & requirements,
-Lao Shan's Ruby,
-Shen Gaoren Thoracic,
-Rathalos Ruby,
-Rathian Ruby,
-Daora Jewel,
-Diablo Thoracic,
-Ultimos Heaven & Earth Weapon's path, and
-Basarios Tears.

Please tell me how to get as much of the above as possible. 10 pts to whoever tells me everything (or at least most of it)!


-Red Lao Quest & requirements,- not sure
-Lao Shan's Ruby,- lao shan lung
-Shen Gaoren Thoracic,- probably shen gaoren
-Rathalos Ruby, - drop from rathalos
-Rathian Ruby, - drop from rathian
-Daora Jewel, - drop from daora( good luck killing this-made of steel, i think)
-Diablo Thoracic, - drop from diablo
-Ultimos Heaven & Earth Weapon's path, - err, too hard to get...
-Basarios Tears. - drop from basarios


Lao shan ruby with 10 black coins guild quest









lao shan ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment