Sunday 14 March 2010

Laos Tour

laos tour_4="laos tour"
Will this SE Asia itinerary still work?

I was originally going to do 2 months in a clockwise tour. Thailand - Laos - Vietnam (north to south) - Cambodia - Bangkok.

Now I have some friend who are visiting Vietnam starting in Saigon and finishing in Hanoi. Could I do it this way instead.

Thailand - Laos (North to South then cross over to Cambodia) - Cambodia - Vietnam (South to North). then fly to bangkok. I know its a zig zag but is it worth me doing this just to hang out with my friends


I just returned from a trip to Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam.

This is the route I took with my wife: Flew into Bangkok, Two days there, then we drove in a mini van to the border with Cambodia. Walked across the border and got into a second mini van and went to Siem Reap. Spent Four days in Siem Reap visiting Angkor Wat then we went by bus to Phonem Penn for two days then by Boat down the Mekong River into Vietnam. Bus to Saigon. Few days there then flew to Da nang then Hoi An Bus to Hui then overnight train to Hanoi.

You can do it any way you want.


laos tour(ban nongbouatha)(2)









laos tour
laos tour
laos tour

No comments:

Post a Comment