Saturday 1 May 2010

Holiday In Laos

holiday in laos="holiday in laos"
Where to go in the Summer for 4 weeks?

Hello
I'm a teacher and have 5 weeks in the summer to go on holiday- i'd love to go back packing, but just not sure where. I have a budget of £1000 - £1500. Have done quite a bit of travelling before (Mexico, Japan, Sri Lanka). Because I have to go at the end of July to the end of August, seems to be monsoon season in a lot of places. I'm flying from the UK.
Any ideas please!!?? Was thinking of Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, or maybe Morocco

Thanks


Definitely Australia (although I'm a little biased!!) - but seriously its a great place to visit, heaps to see and do. Plus, that way you're not too far away from SE Asia seeing as you want to see Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam too. The airfares from Oz will be much cheaper. I would love to visit Nepal and Mongolia as well! Have fun!


"Finally Relaxing on Holiday" Carwilltravel's photos around Vientiane, Lao Peoples Dem Rep









holiday in laos

No comments:

Post a Comment