Sunday 23 May 2010

Thai Embassy Laos

thai embassy laos="thai embassy laos"
About back to back torist visa from the Thai embassy in Lao?

When my current "O" type visa expires I believe I can do a "Visa run" to Vientiane every 15 days back to back visa exempt.
What I want to know s can I do this with a 60 day tourist visa, I mean Back to back as with the 15 day visa exempt stamp,.
I live near Nong Kai so border crossing no hassle for me.
I have not been able to find any answers ar Thai Visa or the Embassy in Laos, unless I go there and ask at the desk
Dont want any other info thanks Eg visa extention. info
I mean when my currant visa has EXPIRED ,
Negeshia. Please look up the latest rule regarding visa exemtion, that leaving Thailand for 90 days no longer apply's. I can leave Thailand AT THE END of my currant visa and re enter every 15 days as long as I like however that would not only mean $35 every 15 days for a Lao visa but also my passport would soon be full. Im just looking for a better option than returning to Ausralia for a new 12 month non "O" visa


Don't understand. You have a "o" visa but what you want to do is go on a visa run and get a tourist Visa at the Thai Embassy (Gives you 60 days) and go again in 60 days and get another 60 day tourist visa?

If your on a tourist Visa you can get one 60 day and two 15 day for a total of 90, then you gotta go out of Thailand for 90 days. You don't want to extend the "O" visa.

Royal Thai Embassy in Laos
Avenue Kaysone Phomvihane
Saysettha District, Vientiane .P.O. Box 128
Consular Section, Rue 23 Singha,
Saysettha District,Vientiand
City: Vientiane
Phone: (856-21) 214-581-2
Fax: (856-21) 214-580
Web Site: http://www.thaiembassy.org/vientiane/
Email: thaivte@mfa.go.th


ฟ้อนมาลัย Vancouver Thai Dance Club









thai embassy laos

No comments:

Post a Comment