Friday 21 May 2010

Lao Travel

lao travel_5="lao travel"
I need this translated into German for my "Myspace" profile. If someone can do this Thanks?

How do I explain myself? Licensed Pilot at 17, Hang Glider Pilot, Advanced Scuba diver, Published Science Fiction Author... Also into foreign languages... Conversational in Thai, Laotian, and Ido... Currently Studying Chinese, German, and Spanish... I enjoy traveling, reading and photography... As for music I like everything from Reggae to Trance Ambient... In this world there is so much to do and learn yet little time... The Thai writing below my picture says "Hi, my name is Brad"


"Wie soll ich mich vorstellen?
Pilotenschein mit 17, Hang-Glider, fortgeschrittener Taucher, veroeffentlichter Autor von Science Fiction... , auch interssiert an Fremdsprachen ... kann mich auf Thai, Laotisch und Ido unterhalten... zur Zeit lerne ich Chinesisch, Deutsch und Spanisch...
Ich reise, lese und fotografiere gerne... Was Musik angeht, mag ich alles von Reggae zu Trance Ambient ... In dieser Welt gibt es soviel zu tun und zu lernen, aber wenig Zeit... Die Thai Schrift unter meinem Bild sagt " Hallo, mein Name ist Brad" "

That's your translation. The Germans will be suitably impressed.;-)

edit:

I'm sorry Samantha, but your knowledge of English or your grasp of German is far from perfect. To translate you have to be familiar with both your languages!


Richard Wanglue, a travel to Laos part 1 of 2









lao travel

No comments:

Post a Comment