Thursday 6 May 2010

Vientiane Lao

vientiane lao_2="vientiane lao"
Visiting Thailand and Lao. What vaccinations do I need?

Next year, when I am 17 I am going to Thailand/Lao for a fortnight. I'll be visiting Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chiang Khong, Mekong River, Pak Beng, Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng and Vientiane. I currently live in the UK, and all my vaccinations are up to date. Which vaccinations will be essential for my journey? Sorry if I've not provided enough information, we only have a rough itinerary so far. If you need more, ask.


If all your vaccinations are up to date prior to leaving then you will not have any problems here. But better advise is to let your doctor tell you that. Hep A and B are important to be up to date. See you doctor not us expects here.


Surivipa@Vientiane Laos [Interview Neng] 1/2









vientiane lao

No comments:

Post a Comment