Wednesday 21 July 2010

Adventure Travel Laos

adventure travel laos="adventure travel laos"
Where are the best places to backpack alone?

I want to go on a (last minute) solo backpacking trip sometime in April-May. I desperately need to get out of my town for a bit. I'm on a break from school and have some money saved up but I'm not sure where to go.
I'm 20, a girl and will be going alone(1st time travelling solo). I'm not really looking to party or hookup. I mostly want to have adventures, meet new people and have new experiences. I love nature, but I also enjoy cultural experiences, museums and art.
I'd love some suggestions on places to go that don't suck if you're alone. I am concerned about safety, affordability and getting around easily. I have been to Thailand and Laos before and I think I'd like to experience some new places before I go back there. I also have a contact in Hawaii, but I'm not sure if it's a very good place to backpack.
Any ideas?


The Mines of Moria


Travel to Indochina, this Intrepid adventure takes you to Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos









adventure travel laos

No comments:

Post a Comment