Thursday 8 July 2010

In Laos

in laos="in laos"
What is the process to come visit family in the us from laos ?

I have a brother @laos that would like to come and visit me in the US. I have not seen him for 29 yrs. And I don't know how to go about doing so. Can anyone give me any tips on where to start the process?


Your brother must apply for a B-2 tourist visa through the American Embassy in Laos. He needs to read the first page below, then use the second page to begin his application. it must be begun on-line. The one BIG thing the visa interviewer will look for is that your brother has COMPELLING reason to return home when he is supposed to. that basically means MONEY. He needs to own a home or business, or have money in the bank. If the interviewer is not convinced that he will return home, the visa will not be granted.


clash in laos









in laos

No comments:

Post a Comment