Monday 19 July 2010

Lao Shan

lao shan="lao shan"
MHP2G/MHFU Question: How do you unlock HR6 White Fatalis?

After finishing the Solo Trainings with at least one weapon used, I was able to unlock Fatalis. I killed it once and then the Crimson Fatalis got unlocked. I was expecting for the White Fatalis to appear on the HR6 quests but there's none. I killed both Black and Crimson Fatalis twice each again but still the White Fatalis quest is not appearing. Is there anyone here who knows the exact way of unlocking it? I tried finishing the Special Trainings but it did not help. I already killed every Elder Dragons more than 5 times each including Lao Shan Lung and Shen Gaoren but still no go. Can anyone help me please? Appreciate your help guys. Thanks in advance.


In order to unlock White Fatalis, you need to defeat the first two fatalis' and then complete all of the G3 Marathon missions.


Lao-Shan Lung Guide









lao shan

No comments:

Post a Comment