Sunday 3 October 2010

Laos Map

laos map_2="laos map"
Where can I get a giant wallmap of South East Asia?

I'm planning a trip to South East Asia in six months, and I've been looking for a large wall map that I can hang on my wall and use to mark out destinations (around 100cm x 75cm would be ideal, but as big as I can get will do). I've googled and googled, but can't find anything appropriate.

I need the map to cover Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam. Malaysia and the Phillipines would be a bonus, but I don't mind buying seperate maps for those. Anyone know any good shops in London, or even better any good online stores???


I have seen some pretty impressive wall maps created by sticking up Michelin maps of adjacent areas - fit them together and you can have as big a map as your wall will hold, if you can get all of the necessary maps. Check at your local "map store" or online.


"The Loop" Laine's photos around Thakhet, Lao Peoples Dem Rep









laos map

No comments:

Post a Comment