Sunday 17 October 2010

Laos Travel

laos travel_4="laos travel"
Where can I find a very small combination plug and converter adapter for Laos?

Traveling to Laos and Thailand and I need a plug and converter for my camera and laptop. What do I need exactly? What is the smallest one out there?


Both these countries use 220 Volts AC as standard electricity.Since most camera or laptop chargers are multi voltage type ranging from 110 to 240 Volts AC,therefore I do not suppose you would require a converter however you should check the voltage mentioned on the appliance before you charge or use it.
See here for the types of plugs / sockets used around the world. You can easily buy a multi plug travel adaptor from the airports or any super market.


When in Laos do as the Laotians do... Travel Blog part 2









laos travel

No comments:

Post a Comment