Wednesday 25 May 2011

Cambodia To Laos

cambodia to laos_4="cambodia to laos"
what to do what to do??!!tours around Cambodia/Laos???

ok-so I'm going to S.E Asia next feb for 6 weeks with my mate. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good tour companies for going around Cambodia or Laos-want to spend maximum of a week in Cambodia, and would rather not have to tour Laos but know it is pretty tricky to get around so might be the best way to see it.Really would like to be in a small group of people in their 20's but if anyone has been on a tour or knows of a good company please do let me know!!! thanks


Best bet is to go to Bangkok. There are many tour companies - some only sos-so - so be careful.
I've attached one such (reputable) company. Gie them your requirements and they'll come up with a price.
http://www.travelconnecxion.com/


Laos Cambodian and Vietnam Military Power









cambodia to laos

No comments:

Post a Comment