Sunday 29 May 2011

Laos Tickets

laos tickets="laos tickets"
My travel dillemma?

I'm from Melbourne and I have a flight booked for Bangkok on the 24th of January to travel in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos for 1 month. The only problem is that my fiancee can no longer come as he just recived a role as an extra for Speilberg's Pacific War (which means the world to him as he wants to become an actor).
There is no way that we can change the name on the ticket and due to my uni semester this is the only time I can go.
Now it looks like I have to go alone, I'm 20 yo and have never left Australia.
What should I do. I'm sort of scared obviously, as it's a foreign country and all I can say is sa wad dii!
Any tips or suggestions on escaping complete boredom and safety by myself would be great!


Two things:
1) You have a problem. The airlines won't change names, but re-issue the entire ticket in the new name. You will then have to apply for a refund for the cancelled ticket. There will probably be a charge.
2) Thailand is great for travelling. There are many backpackers and people your age bumming around the place. It is very friendly (but always be cautious). There will not be an issue going by yourself but it is always a lot more fun to experience it with someone else. Get the costs together and market it to your friends and family. There is always someone who wants to go!


Tickets for the Opening/Closing Ceremony of the 25th SEA Games Laos









laos tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment