Monday 23 May 2011

Laos Backpacking

laos backpacking="laos backpacking"
HELP! I am backpacking through south east asia. How much on average per night will it cost to stay in hostel?

I am going to Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos. How much will hostels cost per night on average?


There are very few "Hostels" per se. Usually referred to as guest houses, prices range from $2USD for dorm style room and right on up!!
But, I would think your average is going to come out around $8 USD a night for a private room and $10 if you want hot water and A/C. Many have breakfast included so you are not going to break the bank. I have lots of info on Cambodia and Vietnam if you need specifics. Go ahead and email me if you want.


"Backpacker's dream" Lucky's photos around Up and around, Lao Peoples Dem Rep (backpackers dream)









laos backpacking

No comments:

Post a Comment